Y’all know what I’m talking about …. your heart starts to race, the noise in the room gets more intense and you just start to feel like you can’t handle the current situation. These occasional anxious feelings happen to everyone. Some people deal with them more often than others – I’ve been there. You are not alone.
So how can essential oils help?
Many essential oils can help us feel more calm, more able to handle life, more confident. Here are some that have helped me and some ways I’ve used them:
1. Apply Balance to the back of the neck and to the wrists.
* Promotes a whole-body sense of relaxation.
* Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance.
2. Diffuse Citrus Bliss
* Diffuse to help reduce stress and uplift a bad mood.
* Positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties.
* Can also be inhaled from putting a drop in the hands
3. Support the hormonal system and related mood swings with Clary Calm
* Apply daily over the lower abdomen/ovaries or bottoms of the feet
* Wear as a perfume on wrists and chest (dilute)
4. Take a break from life and it’s worries with Serenity blend
* Apply to the bottom of the feet to calm emotions
* Add 2-3 drops to epsom salts for a calming bath and better night’s sleep
* Diffuse to decrease stress
* Apply to an aromatherapy necklace to help reduce anxious feelings throughout the day.
5. For the most powerful calming effects use Melissa
* Put 1 drop in your hands and inhale slowly and deeply for at least 1 minute to calm feelings of tension and nervousness
* Diffuse to create a relaxing environment
* Dilute and rub into forehead, shoulders and/or chest to promote emotional well-being
I hope these tips help you the next time a stressful day (or two) come around as they do for all of us. If you already use oils – what works best for you? One of these oils or something different? If you don’t already use oils and would like more info click HERE
Here’s to a happy, healthy, peaceful day for all of us!
Ready to get these amazing oils in your home? Click HERE to learn more about how to purchase doTERRA
Have questions? Need help deciding whats best for you?
Email me [email protected] and I’ll be in touch very soon. Happy oiling! I look forward to working with you!