Making your own essential oil gifts can be easy and fun, while also cost-effective. DoTERRA oils are the perfect way to make them extra special! Therefore, here are some essential oil gift ideas to fit any schedule or budget:
- Dryer Balls + Lavender or Purify. You can purchase dryer balls from doTERRA (limited time only) on Amazon or Etsy. Or instead, you can make your own (this is a great task for your older kids!). A large load can use as many as 10-12 but get them started with 4-6 and a bottle of Purify, Lavender, Serenity or Citrus Bliss.
- DIY Lemon Poppyseed Soap. This is really easy and it, indeed, makes an impressive essential oil gift!
- Give a pair of gloves together with a sample of On Guard to your friends, teachers, or to a charity to help keep their hands and immune system protected.
- Candy Cane sugar scrub. You can substitute any oil – just avoid Bergamot as it is too photosensitive. I recommend using natural coloring like these. They will not come out as bright but they are chemical-free. Click here for recipe
- I love this idea! Digestzen and some herbal tea is a perfect thing for the holidays when digestive support is often needed. This would be really cute with a nice mug too. It’s a great teachers gift too! (these sample bottles are available to order for members)
- Aromatherapy PlayDough. Easy and fun gift for kids! We especially love to match the color to the oil. Give them in something airtight so that you keep them fresh.
- DIY moisturizing bars. I need to make some of these. In Texas, we are used to it being humid while the drier cold weather can be hard on our skin.
- Homemade lip balm. I did this one year and everyone loved them! (Note: it’s very messy, therefore, put down some wax or parchment paper where you are working)
- For the guys! Check out some recipes on doTERRA’s blog then make them their own non-toxic cologne.
- Have a friend with little ones? Make them some calming, relaxing DIY bubble bath! Check out my post on using oils to also help little ones sleep HERE.
- Another one for the men in your life! doTERRA Razor relief serum
- Have an athlete in your life? Then the athlete’s kit is perfect! (member cost is $75. Click here in order to learn more about saving 25% on all of doTERRA’s products and oils)
- DIY Aromatherapy Salt Dough Ornaments. How cute would these be on all of your gifts?!
- No matter your sewing skills, you can make someone a Neck Wrap then include some oils for them to relax with such as a bottle of Balance or Serenity.
- These are easy and also inexpensive! Give the gift of relaxation with some doTERRA-scented bath salts! You can put them into any container, of course, but they are super cute in these ornaments. My favorite oils for the bath are Frankincense (get a bottle FREE in December!), Serenity, Lavender and Marjoram.
- This is another fantastic way to reduce toxins in your home – make your own Body Wash! Click here to learn how.
- DoTERRA’s NEW Spa Line makes it easy to give personal gifts even if you don’t have the time to DIY. My favorites are the scrub and mud mask! (Click here to order)
- On Guard. DoTERRA offers a generous line of On Guard products, perfect for daily immune support. You could also add the toothpaste, beadlets, softgels, etc. We use all of these in our home, but I can’t pick a favorite. These two are probably the ones we use most often because we use them every day (the toothpaste too, of course, haha!)
- Of course, the BEST thing to give someone is a starter kit and membership! My dad and Stepmom gifted us one four years ago, however, none of us could have known how it would change our lives. Not only did we fall in love with the oils, but it’s now what we both do full-time, and our lives have been so incredibly blessed. Gift the gift of doTERRA! Not a member yet? Then give the gift of doTERRA to yourself. Get all the details about how easy it is to get started HERE.
- Have a lot of people to buy for? Check out these popular gifts, broken down by price. You can purchase doTERRA here: mydoterra.com/healinginourhomes
What else have you done to give doTERRA for Christmas? Comment below and let me know 🙂
Happy Gift Giving!
Have questions? Need help deciding whats best for you?
Email me [email protected] and I’ll be in touch very soon. Happy oiling! I look forward to working with you!