Here are some fun things to do with empty bottles:
* Store in a fun container as a fun decoration and conversation starter (see above)
* Add some carrier oil and share with someone else
* Add 3-5 or so drops, fill the rest with carrier and use for a ready-to-use diluted bottle for children
* Take the bottle into a hot shower with you, rinse out, and enjoy some aromatherapy
* Fill with water, shake well, add a spray top and use as a room spray, bug repellant, perfume, etc.
* For immune strengthening blends, fill with water, add a spray top and use as a hand/surface cleaning spray
* Place the empty bottles upside down in some epsom salt to make some yummy bath salts
* Run a bottle through the dishwasher for great smelling dishes and a clean bottle that can then be reused
* Once cleaned out use them to make your own custom blends
* Fill with water and add to your water-based diffuser
* Citrus oils: fill with water, shake well and add to a large glass of water
* Use them to play “guess that oil” with your children. Fun and great for sensory development.
* Christmas lights anyone? Just remove the cap and push the light carefully through the orifice. (Rinse bottles well with hot water. Use LED since they run cooler)
What do you do with your empty doTERRA bottles?
Ready to get doTERRA in your home? We’d love to support you with all you need to get started and become the expert in your own home. Read more about that HERE
Have questions? Need help deciding whats best for you?
Email me [email protected] and I’ll be in touch very soon. Happy oiling! I look forward to working with you!