How to use essential oils
1. Learn more
- Learn about which oils are best for supporting our different body systems by reading their PIPs (product info pages) available on doterratools.com
- Visit doTERRA university to learn more about using and sharing doTERRA.
- Learn the attributes of each oil through printed resources (email me for info) and using them daily
- We are here to help! Contact us for resources
2. Use the oils daily!
- Open each bottle, smell them and share with your friends and family
- Try a drop of Lemon or Wild Orange in your water (use glass not plastic)
- Inhale some Respiratory blend or Peppermint from the bottle or your hands
- Apply Lavender or the Calming blend on your neck and/or wrists before bed.
- Diluting aids absorption
- Protect sensitive skin
- Make your oils go further
5. Consider some tools to help make things easier
- Roller bottles
- Spray bottles
- Carrying cases – I have these as well as the wooden box
- Keychain to take your oils everywhere with you
7. Share them! You cant keep this goodness to yourself!
- Sample bottles can be found at Eoilsupplies, Aromatools.com or Shareoils.com
- Use 10 drops in a 1/4″ dram or add more or dilute in the 5/8″ dram
- Share an online webinar
- Invite them to a local class
Have questions? Need help deciding whats best for you?
Email me [email protected] and I’ll be in touch very soon. Happy oiling! I look forward to working with you!